Thank you so much to Duri Rolvsson for nominating me for this award! Check out Duri’s blog for great writing tips, short stories, and awesome sketches!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
WHY DID YOU START A BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE?
That’s a very good question… Actually it’s kind of my sister-in-law’s fault. She began blogging her short stories and book reviews, meeting cool people online, and generally having a great time. So, I dove into the whole blog scene in January 2016 as a way to break into the writing community, share some of my craftiness, and search out inspiration.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
This is a horrible question. Is it possible to chose just one? My favorite series would have to be The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, but I also love anything by J.K. Rowling, Diana Wynne Jones, Margaret Atwood, and many more…
WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE THE MOST?
When people say they’re bored… There’s so many wonderful and amazing things out thereto do with your time!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT THE MALL?
Don’t really go to any malls that often, but I’d probably have to say churros or coffee (does that count as a food?)
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAST TIME?
It would probably have to be reading (usually with my husband on the couch next to me-also reading), followed closely by writing, traveling, and drawing.
MY NOMINEES! (I’m breaking the rules and just doing 7)
- My sister-in-law at MN Bernard Books (Book reviews and literary discussions)
- Michelle at Aether House (Writing inspiration and cinematography)
- Ann at Ann’s View (Writing tips and book info)
- LionAroundWriting (Short stories and conversation)
- Writerish Ramblings (Story prompts and short stories)
- Jonathon at The Artwork of Jonathan Gragg (Fantasy Art)
- Lauren at The Laurenest (Book reviews, photography, and writing)